The SRHR Manager is expected to facilitate development of quality, gender-sensitive, accountable, and impact-focus SRHR interventions in Nigeria. This includes provision of technical advice, capacity building of CARE staff and partners, as well as influencing policy and practice through analysis and advocacy with various stakeholders. The position will be based in Maiduguri and reports to the Program Director.
- Information gathering, assessments, analysis and monitoring
- Program and strategies development support
- Monitoring, evaluation, accountability and reporting
- Partnership and capacity-building
- Coordination, representation, advocacy and Learning
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor