• Develop HR Strategies to support the Company’s Corporate & Business Strategy:
• Align Human Resources to the overall business objectives and goals of the organization.
• Ensure that organizational structures and processes contribute to the achievement of the Company’s goals and objectives
• Provide regular feedback to Management on implementation of HR strategies.
• Forecast ‘people’ resource requirements, ensuring that organizational structures, job descriptions, performance management, recruitment as well as succession planning frameworks are in place.
• Benchmark business practices, employee benefits and remuneration.
• Talent Management
• Learning & Development
• Change Management
• Process Management
• People oriented and results driven
• A fair knowledge of IT industry
• Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics
• Knowledge of HR systems and databases
• Strong leadership skills
• Excellent active listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
• Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
• In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
• First degree in Human Resources or related field and a master’s Degree is required.
• A membership of CIPM and any of SHRM, HRCI or CIPD is desired
• Excellent leadership and communication skills.
• Strong presentation and negotiation skills.
• Minimum of 8 years cognate experience and 2+ years as a Manager