- Minimum of First Degree in Administration, Management or Business or equivalent experience OR a combination of education and work experience
- Familiarity with basic finance or accounting practices an advantage
- 1 year progressively responsible experience in administrative work.
- Previous experience working with an INGO or a Development organization.
- Excellent Analytical skill, good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and work with minimum supervision
- Ability to multitask and work within deadlines
- Proficient in use of Microsoft applications, including Excel, Word, Powerpoint & Outlook (or similar software)
- Good knowledge of Administrative systems and practice, policies and procedures.
- Fluency in English is essential.
- Strong customer service focus and ability to work well with people from varied backgrounds and cultures at all levels in organization.
- Strong level of initiative to provide independent follows through on processing issues and concerns.
- Excellent planning, organizational and time management skills.
- Strong team player.
- Strong problem solving, analytical, operational, and coordinating abilities
- Good interpersonal, oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- CARE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. CARE considers all applicants on the basis of merit without prejudice to race, sexual orientation, religion, disability, age, color, national origin, marital status, or veteran status.
- There are individuals who may use CARE’s name and trademark in emails and on websites in an attempt to solicit fees from interested job-seekers. Please note that CARE will not request for any monetary payments from applicants at any stage of the recruitment process.
CARE strongly encourage Women to apply.